Essence - The nudes nailpolish


Dieser Nagellack enthält 8ml und kostet 1,79Euro. Dies ist die Farbe 02 I nude it. Der Hersteller verspricht: große Auswahl an Farben & Effekten, langanhaltend

This nail polish contains 8ml and costs 1,79Euro. This is the colour 02 I nude it. The manufacturer promises: great selection of colours & effects, long lasting


I nude it ist für mich die perfekte nude Farbe. Der Lack lässt sich gut verteilen und deckt mit 2 Schichten. Nach der ersten Schicht hatte ich etwas Angst vor Streifen, aber mit der 2ten Schicht sieht der Lack toll aus. Er hält 6 Tage. Danach bekommt der Lack kleine Macken.


I nude it is, in my opinion the perfect nude colour. It is easy to apply and it covers with 2 coats. After applying the first coat, I was afraid of stripes, but after applying the second coat the nail polish looks great. It lasts 6 days. After that the nail polish gets little defects. 


Fazit

Großartiger Nagellack zu einem tollen Preis.

Conclusion

Great nail polish at a great price.

Tragt ihr nude Farben? Welches ist eure liebste Nagellackfarbe für den Sommer?
Do you wear nude colours? Which is your favorite nail polish colour for summer? 

 

The Author

The Author

Follow me on GFC